I’m delighted to be presenting a workshop on email marketing in conjunction with Craddockstown Golf Club, Naas. Co. Kildare Ireland. The workshop will take place over two evenings and is practical. Participants should bring their own laptop for full benefit.
There are only 20 places available at €40 per person. Book your spot now call 045 897610.
Email Marketing – How to create your own effective email newsletters
Email marketing is a powerful and cost effective tool for your business. It gives you the opportunity to connect directly with customers and nurture leads.
Over two evenings you will learn how to construct better email newsletters, how to get more subscribers and how to measure your results.
On completion of the course you will have learnt
- How to build your email marketing list
- The benefits of using software
- How to segment your email list and the benefit of segmentation
- How to create email headings that work
- The different styles of email newsletter and which works for you
- How to measure the results of your email marketing campaigns – what statistics matter
- How to design email templates in Mailchimp
- How to create segmented lists in Mailchimp
You will also get hands on experience in creating an email marketing campaign using Mailchimp either individually or in groups.
Where: Craddockstown Golf Club, Naas, Co. Kildare. Map here.
When: 3rd & 4th December 2012 6pm- 8pm
Booking: 045 897610