I’m a bit of an Instagram addict, I’ve not yet used it for business but I do love scrolling through my feed everyday at the variety of photos that have been shared.
There are lots of great ways you can use Instagram for business:
- Use the video function to show how your products work
- To showcase your products
- Share behind the scenes photos
- Share photos about topics that you are interested in (plants for
- gardeners, food for foodies, clever social media for people like me)
- Run a competition or promotion
If you are using Instagram for business this weeks cool tool ‘Statigram‘ easily lets you integrate it into a tab on your Facebook business page.
Here’s how it works:
You will find the link on the left hand side of the homepage if you scroll down:
Click ‘Install it now’
Allow the permissions Facebook asks for
Select the page you want to add the tab to
Click ‘Add Instagram feed tab’
Sign in to your Instagram account
Allow the instagram permissions
And that’s it. Now you have an Instagram tab.
Don’t forget you can change the tab name and the thumbnail image too. Here’s how.
What tabs would you like to add to your Facebook page? Leave me a comment below.